DeKalb Chamber Partnership
Awards, Casino Night and Dinner
Thursday, November 15th, 2018
5:00 - 9:00 PM
National Military History Center
Join us for an evening of networking and fun at the Chamber's Annual Meeting. Last year we had a record attendance of over 300! The evening will include casino fun, a 50/50 raffle, Chamber updates, dinner, and a cash bar. The highlight of the event is our Annual Awards recognizing businesses, nonprofits, and community leaders for their excellence in serving DeKalb County. New this year, we will also be recognizing our 2018 scholarship recipients.
Sponsorships are now available!
Submit your sponsorship commitment form and artwork as soon as possible for maximum benefit!
2018 Award Winners
Thank you to all who submitted nominations for our 2018 annual awards. There are so many wonderful people, organizations, and businesses in our community to choose from. We are pleased to announce this years winners:
- Large Business of the Year - Color Master
- Small Business of the Year - Penguin Point
- Nonprofit of the Year - Auburn Main Street
- Young Professional of the Year - Natalie DeWitt
- Allen Graber Citizenship Award - Matthew Bechdol
- Education Award - Ivy Tech
- Educator of the Year - Jed Freels
Premier Member Sponsors