Discovering Historic Auburn
Shop, Sip, Taste and Tour your way around town as we welcome back Discovering Historic Auburn, again for 2019! Enjoy free admission to area museums, explore local vendors, and discover the many great things happening right here in our community! New this year we will be welcoming ‘Art Around Town’ will welcome artists of all ages and experience to show off their skills with art displays in some of our favorite locations!
From 11am to 4pm enjoy these great activities!
- FREE Horse Drawn Carriage Tours Featuring the Historic Eckhart Library cultural district
- FREE Admission to some of DeKalb Counties Finest Museums including the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Museum, National Auto and Truck Museum, The Ford V-8 Museum, and the Nation Military History Museum
- Over 100 vendors featuring local businesses, non-profits, arts and crafts
- Over 3000 community members and visitors in attendance!
- Food specials from local eateries, including Food Trucks and the famous Kiwanis Donuts!
- New this year- Art Around town featuring an all-inclusive chalk art exhibit!
- Memorial service in partnership with the Auburn Elks Field of Honor