Leadercast DeKalb 2019 - Building Healthy Teams
Leading Healthy TeamsWhat defines a team's success? Is it based solely on achievement, or is there more to the story? The best leaders know a successful team is made when focus, care, attention and development is directed to its members. Healthy teams yield fulffilled employees, effective collaboration, high organizational engagement and greater long-term success. In 2019, Leadercast will bring experts in organizational health to help attendees master the art and science of developing and leading healthy teams.
This years speakers included:
- Patrick Lencioni, Founder of The Table Group
- Gayle King, Co-Host of CBS This Morning and Editor-at-Large of O the Oprah Magazine
- Marcus Samuelsson, Award-Winning Chef, Restraunteur, Author, and TV Personality
- Dr. Caroline Leaf, Communication Pathologist and Cognitive Neuroscientist
- Carla Harris, Vice Chairman and Managing Director of Morgan Stanley
- Ginger Hardage, Former Senior Vice President of Culture and Communications of Southwest Airlines
- Andy Stanley, Leadership Author and Communicator
- Julient Funt, CEO of WhiteSpace at Work
- Craig Springer, Executive Director of AlphaUSA
- Hosted by: Tripp Crosby, Comedian and Filmmaker
We will also be featuring a series of local leaders. Local speakers TBA.
CEU (continuing education units) Credits available in human resources, nursing and general credits for attendees.