Leadercast DeKalb 2020
Disturbance. Disorder. Disarrangement. Many people think these are negatives in the workplace, but Leadercast DeKalb 2020 will show how disruption is the best way to make positive, lasting changes in your organization and beyond.
The speakers who will take the stage are change-makers. They are trailblazers. They are people who face big ideas head-on and take their teams to new heights. Learn from our leadership experts on how to purposefully interrupt organizational functions to bring new energy, ideas, processes and success to your team.
At Leadercast DeKalb 2020, discover how to upset the status quo to incite positive change that will echo throughout your organization.
This years speakers included:
- Bozoma St. John, Chief Marketing Officer, Endeavor
- Andy Stanley, Leadership Author and Communicator
- Sangram Vajre, Behavioral Scientist and Chief Behavior Officer
- Matt Wallaert, Co-Founder Terminus: Account-Based Marketing
- Additional speakers to be announced soon!
We will also be featuring a series of local leaders. Local speakers TBA.
CEU (continuing education units) Credits available in human resources, nursing and general credits for attendees.