Free Application and Transfer Credit Evaluation
Finish Your Degree for Less!
- Free enrollment application
- Free unofficial transfer credit evaluation.
- We accept up to 90 credits toward a bachelor's degree program. Your employees' transfer credits can include prior college credit, company training and/or certificates and even life experience. This means fewer classes to complete a degree, resulting in lower reimbursement expenses.
- We offer more than 45 courses using Open Educational Resources (OER), meaning zero costs for textbooks and materials for employees taking these courses.
- We offer two "Z degrees," the national designation for programs that use free resources. These degrees allow individuals to complete them without paying for textbooks in their core courses.
- Course discounts available with signed agreement with Trine (minimum enrollments may apply).
- Earn graduate credits while working on a bachelor's degrees. We offer combined degree programs where individuals can complete both a bachelor's degree and master's degree in as few as four years. This means fewer classes, in turn less expense.
- Trine proudly assists companies and students in discovering grant and scholarship opportunities - eliminating some reimbursement expenses altogether for our partners.
This Member To Member Deal is promoted by DeKalb Chamber Partnership.